Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Samsung B7320/Omnia Pro review

Samsung B7320/Omnia Pro review Samsung re-issued by the manufacturer qwerty smartphone with windows mobile OS standard again, B7320 coded or called Omnia Pro.

This review based on using this gadget. Will review from design, features, and also performance. Before you buy it, you should read this review first.


SCREEN PICTURE


Design:

I think samsung design is quite nice, a mixture of BB mirip2 javelin and nokia E71, catchy yet stylish, proved as long as I bring this smartphone, 90% say nice model .. draw (which 10% longer comment just "ah like BB yes")
Wide screen (2.4 inches) I think enough really to our eyes, open all the programs and browsing is quite convenient.
This smartphone's keypad is a bit too tight to me, because I used to use the keypad or 6965ipaq treo 750, pertama2's a little difficult, but the longer here, the more habit ..
color choices I happened to be the chocolate, and in my opinion, samsung took the right decision for this color, because it does not seem cheap though most of the material is dominated by plastic materials.

Features:

HSDPA, Wifi, A-Gps, Fm Radio, WinMo 6.1 standard edition, 3MP camera, 100mb internal memory, SDHC suport sampe 16gb, videocall (not try yet), unfortunately still use the keypad for cursor, do not use the trackball which now use a trackball or touchpad such as the i780, and the camera flash minus rather be thinking,
However, what should I say? not complete enough?

Performance:

Supported OS MS Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, (upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5) and CPU Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528 MHz processor, 256 ram
kalo certainly have this one smartphone with a processor that is very, very qualified, I so far have not felt slow in doing that program2 I install.
One thing that I wonder when this was tried smartphone battery stamina, endurance YES 1480 mAh battery, I am installing a test online palringo IM with GPRS without the disabled and brightness settings set to minimum etc., and received several calls and sms "Lebaran", can survive more than I expected, at 6 AM I withdraw from the charge, at 9 the next morning just in charge again (there is just 1 bar), and I was very amazed at it ... because this WinMo ... Use experience that after it, max 6 hours the battery exhausted.
Review Plus (+)

keypad including hardware, it batery durable, beautiful appearance and solid build quality, although its full plastic, its cool though the camera without auto focus, but there was smile mode, in which he would read the smile of the object, so a new camera object snap his reply hehehe smile.

for those who need for silicon, can have a jave user, exact size, just need a little piece here and there make a hole of his camera earphones.

its standard earphones uncomfortable, so im hunting vacation yesterday converter micro usb to 3.5 mm in singapore got it in Funan, can now confidently already use ordinary earphones